- Yield 2 servings
An easy vegetable-filled wrap that perfect of a quick lunch or snack.
- 1 (10-inch) flour, whole-wheat or flavored tortilla
- 1/2 cup prepared hummus
- 1 cup washed field greens
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained well and dried with a paper towel
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup broccoli sprouts or spicy mixed sprouts
- Place tortilla on a cutting board or work surface. Spread hummus thinly and evenly with a spatula, leaving a half-inch border around circumference of tortilla. Place lettuce leaves evenly over hummus. Sprinkle with cheese, top with a row of roasted pepper down center of the wrap. Sprinkle carrots over all, and top with a layer of sprouts. Roll tortilla firmly and cut into 2 pieces diagonally.