Garden Shrimp Scampi
- Yield: servings
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2cup sweet onions, sliced
- 2cups broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1pound shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined, tail-on, pat dry
- 2tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 2cups whole wheat linguini, cooked according to package directions
- Heat butter in large skillet on medium-high heat, add onions, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, until vegetables start to be tender.
- Increase heat to high. Add garlic, shrimp and parsley, cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until shrimp turn pink on both sides.
- Remove from heat. Add lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Toss shrimp and veggies with pasta.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 332
- Fat 6.8g
- Cholesterol 158mg
- Sodium 776mg
- Carbohydrate 43.6g
- Fiber 2.4g
- Protein 23g