Garden Shrimp Scampi
- Yield servings
A quick healthy stir-fry of shrimp, vegetables and pasta.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sweet onions, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend, chopped
- 4 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined, tail-on, pat dry
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 cups whole wheat linguini, cooked according to package directions
- Heat butter in large skillet on medium-high heat, add onions, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, until vegetables start to be tender.
- Increase heat to high. Add garlic, shrimp and parsley, cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until shrimp turn pink on both sides.
- Remove from heat. Add lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Toss shrimp and veggies with pasta.