Full Moon Farms Honey Oatmeal Cookies
- Yield: 5
- 1cup brown sugar
- 1/2cup honey
- 3/4cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4cups flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 3cups oats, rolled (raw)
- Beat sugar, honey, shortening, egg and vanilla together.
- Sift together flour, salt and soda and add to creamed mixture. Stir in oats
- Drop by spoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350F, until lightly browned.
- For variety add nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips.