Fudgy Brownie Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1/3cup warm water
- 1 1/2teaspoons instant dark roast or espresso coffee, divided
- 1 (19.85-ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3cup pecans
- 3/4cup skim milk
- 1 (4-serving) box instant chocolate fudge pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2teaspoon almond extract
- Chocolate shavings for decoration, if desired
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray a pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine water and 1 teaspoon coffee until dissolved. Set aside.
- Stir together brownie mix, coffee mixture, egg, egg whites, and vanilla until well mixed. Add pecans. Spoon batter into pie plate and bake 25-28 minutes, until pie is set, but still has a fudgey center. Do not overbake.
- Combine milk and remaining 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee until coffee is dissolved. Stir in pudding mix until thick, then add half of the whipped topping.
- After pie is sufficiently cooled, spread pudding mix over the top. Add almond extract to remaining whipped topping, then spoon over pudding mixture. Refrigerate and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 367
- Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 22mg
- Sodium 338mg
- Carbohydrate 62g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 38g
- Protein 5g