Fudge Sundae Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1-- graham cracker or vanilla wafter crust
- 1-- (6-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 16-- marshmallows
- 1/4cup milk
- 1quart ice cream, softened
- 1/2pint cream, whipped
- 3/4cup pecans, chopped
- For fudge sauce, melt chocolate chips, marshmallow and milk in top of double boiler. Set aside to cool.
- Fill crust with softened ice cream. cover with fudge sauce, whipped cream and pecans. Freeze.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Little Rock’s Little Rock Cooks (Little Rock, Arkansas 1972).