Fudge Sundae Pie
- Yield 8 servings
Having unexpected company? Make this sundae pie ahead of time, freeze it and use an an "emergency" dessert.
- 1 -- graham cracker or vanilla wafter crust
- 1 -- (6-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 16 -- marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 quart ice cream, softened
- 1/2 pint cream, whipped
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- For fudge sauce, melt chocolate chips, marshmallow and milk in top of double boiler. Set aside to cool.
- Fill crust with softened ice cream. cover with fudge sauce, whipped cream and pecans. Freeze.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Little Rock’s Little Rock Cooks (Little Rock, Arkansas 1972).