Fruity Pitootie Smoothie
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1/4cup fresh pineapple, outer skin removed, core removed cut into ½” cubes
- 1/4cup fresh orange, peeled
- 1/4cup fresh mango, peeled, pit removed, cut into ½” cubes
- 1/2 banana, peeled (frozen, optional)
- 1cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2cup ice
- Peel banana, cut into bite-sized pieces, place on cookie sheet and freeze over night.
- Add pineapple, orange, mango, banana, yogurt, and ice to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 513
- Cholesterol 215mg
- Sodium 443mg
- Fiber 7.7g