Fruity Pitootie Smoothie
- Yield 2 servings
Whirl up pineapple, orange, mango and bananas into a healthful, calcium-rich breakfast smoothie.
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple, outer skin removed, core removed cut into ½” cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh orange, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh mango, peeled, pit removed, cut into ½” cubes
- 1/2 banana, peeled (frozen, optional)
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- Peel banana, cut into bite-sized pieces, place on cookie sheet and freeze over night.
- Add pineapple, orange, mango, banana, yogurt, and ice to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids