Fruit Salsa Salad
- Yield 4 cups
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 5 mins
Plain and simple fruit salsa. Serve it as is or spoon onto lettuce leaves.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, cut up
- 1 -- kiwi fruit, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey, if desired
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled. Serve the same day for best flavor with broiled or grilled chicken or pork.