Fruit Salad in a Jar
- Yield 4 servings
A simple fruit salad served in portable jars.
You can add little marshmallows to this if you insist. The shaved or flaked coconut holds up better and tastes more like natural coconut than shredded coconut.
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 8 strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shaved (or flaked) coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss. Spoon into jars and chill.