Fruit Confetti and Georgia Pecans with Kiwi-Watermelon Dressing
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3cups medium-diced seedless watermelon
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and medium-diced
- 1 mango, peeled and medium-diced
- 1/2cup blueberries, preferably small wild ones
- 2 kiwi, peeled and medium-diced
- 6ounces vanilla yogurt (custard-style)
- 2teaspoons honey
- 2/3cup Georgia pecan halves, toasted
- Combine 2 cups watermelon, apple, mango, blueberries, and 1 kiwi.
- In blender, combine remaining 1 cup watermelon, 1 kiwi, the yogurt, and honey; puree until of dressing consistency.
- Just before serving, set aside 18 pecan halves for garnish. Chop remaining pecans and stir into fruit mixture.
- Spoon dressing onto each plate, mound fruit confetti in center and garnish with reserved pecan halves.
Recipe courtesy of the Georgia Pecan Commission
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 194
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Sodium 23mg
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 3g