Fruit Confetti and Georgia Pecans with Kiwi-Watermelon Dressing
- Yield 6 servings
For a chef-like special presentation, spoon each serving of fruit salad into a soft leaf of Bibb lettuce and garnish with pecans.
- 3 cups medium-diced seedless watermelon
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and medium-diced
- 1 mango, peeled and medium-diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries, preferably small wild ones
- 2 kiwi, peeled and medium-diced
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt (custard-style)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2/3 cup Georgia pecan halves, toasted
- Combine 2 cups watermelon, apple, mango, blueberries, and 1 kiwi.
- In blender, combine remaining 1 cup watermelon, 1 kiwi, the yogurt, and honey; puree until of dressing consistency.
- Just before serving, set aside 18 pecan halves for garnish. Chop remaining pecans and stir into fruit mixture.
- Spoon dressing onto each plate, mound fruit confetti in center and garnish with reserved pecan halves.
Recipe courtesy of the Georgia Pecan Commission