Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
- Yield 8 servings
This is good for a snack, dessert or even breakfast!
- 2 cups sliced peeled kiwifruit
- 2 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 2 cups red grapes (optional)
- 4 cups light vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups high-fiber cereal
- Place the kiwifruit, cantaloupe and grapes in separate bowls. Place the yogurt and the cereal in separate bowls.
- Layer 1/4 cup of the yogurt in each of eight parfait glasses. Add 1/4 cup of the fruit and 2 tablespoons of the cereal to each glass. Repeat the layers. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
- Variation: You can substitute the fruit of your choice for the kiwifruit and cantaloupe in this recipe.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.’s In the Kitchen with Kids (Nashville, Tn., 2009).