Frozen Honey Banana Pops
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
These are frozen bananasicles taken to a whole new level.
- 4 just-ripe bananas, peeled
- 8 popsicle sticks
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/3 cups finely chopped nuts, coconut, carob chips, dried fruit, or graham cracker crumbs
- Cut bananas in half cross-wise. Insert a popsicle stick into each cut end. Freeze 30 minutes on a wax paper-lined tray.
- Meanwhile, spread nuts (or other toppings) on a plate or plates. Spoon about 1 tablespoon honey over frozen banana, rotating and smoothing honey with back of spoon to coat all sides. Roll banana in topping until coated on all sides, pressing with fingertips to help adhere. Return to wax paper-lined tray and repeat with remaining bananas.
- Freeze at least 15 minutes to set toppings.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board (honey.com).