Frozen Banana and Cookie Dessert
- Yield 2 servings
Four ingredients -- bananas, whipped topping, cookies and coffee liqueur -- create this trouble-free, yet awesome dessert. Make ahead and freeze.
- 3 -- chocolate chunk cookies
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- -- Cocoa or chocolate shavings
- Quickly dip each cookie in shallow bowl with liqueur, break in large pieces. Place half of dipped cookies in bottom of two dessert dishes.
- Layer with half banana slices in each dish and half whipped topping. Repeat layers ending with dollop of whipped topping. Freeze if desired or can refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with cocoa, if desired.