Frozen Almond Yogurt Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4cup chopped sliced almonds
- 2tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1tablespoon water
- 2teaspoons almond extract
- 1quart frozen nonfat vanilla yogurt, softened slightly
- 1 (10-ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1/2cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, margarine and water in a small mixing bowl and press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch round pie plate coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake about 8 minutes, until just lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- Stir almond extract into slightly softened yogurt and quickly spread over cooled graham cracker crust. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- Before serving, spread pie with preserves and top with almonds. Freeze just before serving.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 269
- Fat 7.8g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 3.2mg
- Sodium 161mg
- Carbohydrate 46.4g
- Protein 6.1g