Frosty Strawberry Shake
- Yield 4 servings
This low-calories, tofu-enriched shake can be served as a nutritious snack, a dessert or even as breakfast
It’s important to use well-chilled ingredients to get a milkshake-like consistency in this drink.
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) package silken tofu, chilled
- 1 banana
- 8 ounces individually frozen strawberries (do not thaw)
- 1 to 2 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Put orange juice, silken tofu and banana into blender and whirl until smooth.
- Add frozen strawberries and blend well, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. If a sweeter taste is desired, blend in honey. Makes about 4 cups.
Recipe courtesy of The Soyfoods Council