Fresh Vegetable Pizza with Cresecent Rolls Crust
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonause
- 2-8oz. boxes cream cheese
- 1 package ranch buttermilk mix (use dry)
- 1-1/3 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1-1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 2/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- Spread crescent rolls on large cookie sheet, bake and cool.
- Mix the next three ingredients, and spread on the cooled crescent rolls
- Mix the chopped vegetables to make 4 cups and spread over the filling.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.