Fresh Tangerine Pisco Sours
- Yield servings
A homemade way to make the favorite tangerine drink among Chileans and a great option for a party cocktail.
- 3 cups fresh tangerine juice
- 1 cup Pisco
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 2 -- limes, juiced
- 2 -- lemons, juiced
- -- Pomegranate seeds
- 1 -- apple, thinly sliced
- 24 fluid ounces sparkling water or club soda
- In a large pitcher, combine the juice, pisco, nectar and lemon juice. Stir well; add pomegranate seeds and apple.
- Add sparkling water just before serving. Serve cold.