Fresh Fruit Pizza
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2-- (8- to 9-inch) tortillas, preferably whole wheat
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1/4teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4cup mascarpone or cream cheese
- 2 1/2cups thinly sliced fresh Chilean fruit (including nectarines, plums and kiwi)
- 1/4cup apricot jam, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F. Sprinkle tortillas with sugar and cinnamon; place on baking sheet and bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread with mascarpone, leaving a 1-inch border around edge. Arrange fruit on cheese. Brush with jam to create a glossy finish. To serve, with a large knife, cut pizzas into quarters; serve immediately.