Fresh Cranberry Relish with Pecans
- Yield: 4 cups
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
Don't favor pecans? Try it with lightly toasted hazelnuts instead.
- 2cups fresh cranberries
- 1-- medium orange, sections and grated rind
- 1/3 to 1/2cup sugar
- 1/2cup chopped pecans
- 1-- Granny Smith apple, finely chopped
- Wash cranberries; drain well. Remove any soft, discolored or broken berries.
- Place cranberries in bowl of a food processor; pulse to chop coarsely. Add orange sections. Pulse.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add sugar, chopped pecans, orange rind and apple. Stir well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.