Nutella and Frangelico Sundae
- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A cool chocolate sorbet balances the richness of hazelnut spread topping
Nutella is an Italian hazelnut-chocolate spread, usually found near the peanut butter in the grocery store. If none is available, you may substitute caramel sauce or hot fudge.
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate sorbet
- 2 tablespoons crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 tablespoon Nutella (hazelnut-chocolate spread)
- 1 teaspoon Toasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Frangelico
- Layer ingredients in the order given in a glass or bowl.
By Crescent Dragonwagon