Four Cheese Potatoes
- Yield 8 to 10 servings
These cheesy potatoes are terrific served with pork or chicken.
- 12 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -- garlic cloves, minced
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain. Combine the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 cups of the Cheddar cheese, onions, parsley, basil, pepper and garlic in a larger mixer bowl; toss to mix well. Add the potatoes; mix well. Transfer the mixture to a greased 9×13-inch casserole. Sprinkle the remaining Cheddar cheese over the top. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Phoenix’s Reflections Under the Sun (the Junior League of Phoenix, Inc., Phoenix, Az., 1999).