Four Cheese Potatoes
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 12medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2cups ricotta cheese
- 1cup sour cream
- 3cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4cup chopped green onions
- 3tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1teaspoon basil
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 2-- garlic cloves, minced
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain. Combine the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 cups of the Cheddar cheese, onions, parsley, basil, pepper and garlic in a larger mixer bowl; toss to mix well. Add the potatoes; mix well. Transfer the mixture to a greased 9×13-inch casserole. Sprinkle the remaining Cheddar cheese over the top. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Phoenix’s Reflections Under the Sun (the Junior League of Phoenix, Inc., Phoenix, Az., 1999).