Four-Cheese Georgia Pecan-Pimiento Spread
- Yield 24 servings
- 1 -- (8-ounce) block 2 percent reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4-ounces) reduced-fat Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4-ounces) reduced-fat blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 -- (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped Georgia pecans, toasted
- 1 -- (3-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- Combine cheeses and Georgia pecans in a large bowl; set aside.
- Stir together pimientos and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir in Georgia pecans-cheese mixture. Cover and chill up to 3 hours. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks, crackers or party-style pumpernickel bread. Store remaining pimiento cheese mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week. Makes 3 cups.