Chicken Wing Lasagna Quattro Formaggio
- Yield servings
- 1 -- 4 5 pound plain rotisserie chicken (cooked)
- 1 -- 28 ounce can tomato puree
- 1 -- 10.75 ounce can tomato soup
- 1 -- jar Frank & Theresa's Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce (original recipe)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- -- Non stick cooking spray such as Pam
- 1 box no cook lasagna noodles
- 12 ounces shredded mozzerella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces block Muenster cheese
- 2 ounces bleu cheese, crumbled, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large skillet, combine tomato puree, tomato soup, 1/2 cup chicken wing sauce, water, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Over medium heat, heat just to bubbling and then reduce heat to simmer. While sauce is simmering, coarsely shred chicken using two forks to measure 4 cups shredded chicken. Add chicken to sauce mixture and continue to simmer.
Slice Muenster cheese into 1/4" thick pieces.
Spray an 8"x8" baking pan with non-stick spray. Spread about 1/2 cup of sauce mixture on bottom of pan, then add layer of lasagna noodles. Layer Muenster cheese slices over noodles. Top with about one-third of sauce mixture.
Sprinkle half of mozzerella cheese and half of bleu cheese over sauce mixture. Add another layer of lasagna noodles (in opposite direction of first layer of noodles). Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and add another one-third of sauce mixture.
Add layer of lasagna noodles. Sprinkle with a little water until noodles are just wet. Add a thin layer (about 1/3 cup) of sauce mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining mozzerella and bleu cheese. Tightly cover with aluminum foil (make tent with sealed sides if necessary to avoid sticking to cheese).
Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking for about 10 minutes, until knife inserted easily goes through lasagna noodles. Allow to set 10-15 minutes before serving.