Fluffer Nutter Cookies
- Yield 12 servings
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. For the fluff: For each cookie you will want one individual piece of frozen fluff. Each piece will be 1 tsp. To do this, spoon 1 tsp of fluff onto wax paper and repeat a dozen times. Place your fluff pieces in the freezer until you're ready to bake.
3. Mix together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt).
4. Beat butter and add sugars until fluffy.
5. Incorporate the pb, egg and vanilla.
6. Take 1 Tbsp of dough mixture and flatten between your hands. Place frozen fluff piece in the middle. Take an additional Tbsp of dough and wrap around the fluff. Make sure all the fluff is covered. Repeat.
7. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.