Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Yield 12 servings
These flourless peanut butter cookies are so good and so easy to make. All of my friends want the recipe.
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mix all ingredients until evenly blended. Drop 1-inch balls of mixture onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press with tines of fork to flatten slightly.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
—JoAnn Vanderburg, Alexander, AR