Flatbread Pizza with Corn
- Yield servings
We're borrowing a page from our pizza-eating friends across the pond (where corn is one of the most popular toppings) for a summer-fresh, fast, easy dinner.
No canned corn in this mellow pizza, please—only fresh, sweet summer corn. The flavor makes all the difference.
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 8-10 sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated and sliced in strips
- 4 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 herb and cheese flatbread *
- 2 cups shredded Fontina cheese
- Cut kernels of ears of corn. Drain in colander.
- Scatter corn kernels, tomatoes and onions over pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake 8 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is crispy.
Note: Our test kitchen used American Flatbread for testing purposes