- 2pounds fish fillets (trout, red fish, orange roughy, tilapia, or your favorite)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1teaspoon cornstarch
- 1tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1teaspoon dried dill weed leaves
- 1tablespoon capers, drained
- Preheat oven 375F. Cover a baking sheet with foil and nonstick spray.
- Season fish to taste. Mix remaining ingredients, then dredge fish through mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Texture should be flakey.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 162
- Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 69mg
- Sodium 123mg
- Carbohydrate 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Protein 25g