Fish with Horseradish Dill Caper Sauce
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
A simple, flavorful horseradish, mustard, and dill sauce perks up baked fish.
- 2 pounds fish fillets (trout, red fish, orange roughy, tilapia, or your favorite)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Preheat oven 375F. Cover a baking sheet with foil and nonstick spray.
- Season fish to taste. Mix remaining ingredients, then dredge fish through mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Texture should be flakey.