Fish Tacos with Sriracha Voodoo Sauce
- Ingredients for Tacos
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon blackened seasoning
- 2tablespoons voodoo sauce
- 6ounces fresh wild salmon
- 1/2cup Napa cabbage
- 2ounces fresh papaya salsa
- Ingredients for Voodoo Sauce
- 2cups Sculpin IPA (or your favorite pale ale)
- 1/4 bottle of Sriracha
- 1 blood orange, juiced
- 1 1/2 limes, juiced
- 1/4cup ketchup
- 1/2pound brown sugar
- 3/4tablespoon salt
- 1/2tablespoon paprika
- 1/4tablespoon garlic
- 1/4tablespoon cayenne
- 2 1/2tablespoons corn starch, mixed with water to thicken
For voodoo sauce:
- Mix all ingredients together, minus the corn starch.
- Bring to a boil. Add corn starch slurry and let thicken. Remove from heat.
For the tacos:
- Lightly oil both tortillas with olive oil. Sprinkle blackened seasoning on each side. Lay on flat top stove to lightly toast.
- Sear salmon on both sides on flat top stove until cooked.
- Add 2 tbsp. of Voodoo Sauce on top of salmon.
- Place salmon on tortillas. Top with Napa cabbage and papaya salsa.
Recipe courtesy of The Duck Dive.