Crispy Fish Sticks
- Yield 4 servings
Try this tasty take on a childhood favorite courtesy of Paulette Lambert, RD, at California Health & Longevity Institute.
- 1 pound cod or other white fish, such as sole
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray baking dish with olive oil spray.
- Mix bread crumbs, parmesan and cayenne pepper in zip lock bag.
- Cut fish fillets into strips. Dip in egg, shake in crumb-cheese mixture and place in baking dish. Do not crowd.
- Spray fish with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Serve with lemon.
Courtesy of Paulette Lambert, RD, of the California Health & Longevity Institute