- 1 1/2pounds fish fillets
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- 2cups cole slaw (shredded cabbage)
- 1/3cup nonfat sour cream
- 1tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1bunch green onions, chopped
- 3tablespoons chopped green chiles
- Salt and pepper
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1cup chopped tomatoes
- Toss fish with taco seasoning and lime juice in a plastic bag. Coat thoroughly.
- Saute fish in a nonstick skillet for 5-7 minutes, or after fish becomes flakey.
- Mix coleslaw, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions and green chilies, add seasoning to taste then set aside.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with fish, coleslaw mixture and tomatoes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 144
- Fat 2g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 344mg
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 15g