Fish Nachos with Black Bean Salad
- Fish Nachos:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound flounder fillets
- 4 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 -- avocado, sliced
- -- Lime wedges
- -- Salsa (optional)
- -- Sour cream or crema (optional)
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
To prepare the tacos, combine all spices and blend well. Place flounder in a baking dish and rub with all the marinade. Cover and refrigerated at least 4 hours or up to 1 day.
To prepare the salad, place beans in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Let stand 1 hour before serving.
Preheat oven to 450F.
Place flounder on a rimmed baking sheet and allow to come to room temperature, about 15 minutes. Place in oven and cook 10 to15 minutes, until opaque.
Divide corn chips among 4 plates. Top with fish, black beans and avocado. Serve with lime wedges, salsa, and sour cream or crema if using.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here