- Yield 4 to 6 servings
- 2 pounds thinly sliced fish
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 3 medium gloves of garlic diced
- 1 large lemon (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crused red pepper
lay fish slices in oven proof glass baking dish, sprinkle salt, pepper, diced garlic and lemon slices over fish.
Combine olive oil, melted butter, soy sauce, lime juice & crushed red pepper in small bowl & pour over fish.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, basting every 5 to 10 minutes.