- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2pounds thinly sliced fish
- 1teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 3medium gloves of garlic diced
- 1large lemon (thinly sliced)
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 1/4cup melted butter
- 3tablespoons soy sauce
- 3tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4teaspoon crused red pepper
lay fish slices in oven proof glass baking dish, sprinkle salt, pepper, diced garlic and lemon slices over fish.
Combine olive oil, melted butter, soy sauce, lime juice & crushed red pepper in small bowl & pour over fish.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, basting every 5 to 10 minutes.