Fish and Spinach Bake
- Yield: 2 servings
If you want a fancier recipe, sauté 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic, 1/2 pound (250 g) of sliced mushrooms, and 1/4 teaspoon of oregano in a little olive oil, then add that to the spinach before placing it in the baking dish
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 2ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1pound fish fillets
- Salt, pepper and lemon juice as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Thaw the spinach, and squeeze out excess moisture. Spread on the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and top with the fish. Season as desired. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
From Nancy Clark’s Recipes for Athletes app, available on the iTunes store
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 280
- Fat 6 g
- Carbohydrate 6 g
- Protein 50 g