Fish and Horseradish Mustard Sauce
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
The horseradish and dry mustard give this low-calorie bite and the Parmesan cheese and dill round out the flavor.
- 2 pounds fish filets (trout, snapper)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Season the filets with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cornstarch, horseradish, dry mustard, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, dill and capers. Dip each filet in the sauce and lay in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. If extra sauce, spread over fish. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes with a fork.