Fig-Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Yield 3-6 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 45 mins
Here's an easy, dark-meat chicken dish with flavors that evoke North African accents.
Goes great with steamed rice or couscous and roasted winter squash.
- 6 chicken thighs, skin on, but extra fat trimmed
- 1/3 cup fig preserves (although any preserves will work)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Dash of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place chicken in a baking pan.
- Whisk together preserves, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Pour over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until chicken is browned.