Fiesta Chicken Bake
- Yield 8 to 10 servings
"My husband and I love spicy dishes. This one is simple to prepare, and you can adjust the amount and style of chilies to your preference: hot, mild or medium."
- 5 cooked boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (10-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilies
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (13-ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Cut cooked chicken into cubes. Mix chicken with all ingredients, except the tortilla chips.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Crumble the bag of chips.
- Stir three-fourths of the chips into the chicken mixture. Spread mixture into baking dish, and sprinkle remaining chips over top.
- Bake 40 minutes.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: Serve on warm tortillas with chopped green onions, olives and tomatoes. Sprinkle extra cheese on top if desired.
– Pam Smith, Tulsa, Okla.