Fiesta Bean and Beef Dip
- Yield 16 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, mashed
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- Brown meat with onion. Drain off grease.
- Add taco seasoning and amount of water suggested on packet.
- Add Rotel, beans and cheese. Heat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or keep warm in a crockpot.
Recipe by Zee Anne Reishus, Wood Lake, Minn.