Fiber filled Muffins
- Yield: 1 dozen
- 1-1 1/2cups Pulp from juicing
- 15.5ounces dry muffin mix
- 3/4cup butter milk
- 1/4cup oil (cooks choice)
- 2large eggs, or 1 + 2 egg whites
- Heat oven according to package directions. Use cooking spray to grease bottom of muffin pans only.( Muffing will not rise as much if sides are slick). Stir muffin mix ,milk, oil, eggs, and pulp in an adequate bowl just until blended. Set aside for 5 minutes, time for the dry ingredients to absorb the wet . Divide batter among muffin cups ( each 2/3 full) Bake 15 -20 minutes or until toothpick comes out of center clean. Cool 5 minutes; carefully remove from pan, set on a rack to cool completely.