Feta Spinach Salad with Greek Yogurt Honey Ranch Dressing
- Yield 4 servings
To get the most nutrition out of your salad bowl, think dark leafy greens, like spinach.
- Greek Yogurt Honey Dressing:
- 1/4 cup 2-percent Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or 2-percent milk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- Spinach Salad:
- 6 cups spinach leaves, well washed and dried
- 2 ripe nectarines, halved, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- To make dressing: Whisk all ingredients well in a nonreactive small mixing bowl. Chill 30 minutes.
- To make salad: Place spinach in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle nectarines, feta and walnuts over salad. Add dressing, toss and serve.