Feta Cheese Snowball with Olive Relish from Town House
- Yield 28 servings
- Prep 20 mins
A creamy feta dip with salty confetti of black and green olives is a party-ready treat everyone will enjoy.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pine nuts or slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata or other black olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and feta cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in pine nuts or almonds and onion. Using plastic wrap, shape into ball. Wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together black olives, green olives, parsley, oregano, bell pepper, oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Place cheese on serving platter. Surround with olive mixture. Serve with crackers.
Note: Soften cream cheese in microwave on HIGH for 15 to 20 seconds. To toast pine nuts or almonds, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
–Recipe used with permission of Town House.