- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 30 minutes
A pretty new twist on classic coleslaw.
- 1 small head green cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 1 small head red cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 cup California Raisins
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Combine cabbage, carrots, raisins and grapes. Stir in nuts.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss. Cover and chill.