Festive Carrot Apple Salad
- Yield: 8-10 servings
"We like this salad any time of the year. It's an easy one to take to 'dish to pass' and holiday gatherings because it's colorful and good."
- 2 to 3cups grated carrots
- 3cups diced apple (unpeeled)
- 1/2cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2cup raisins or red or green grapes
- 1cup walnut or pecan pieces or sunflower seeds
- 1 (8-ounce) pineapple yogurt
- Mix ingredients together.
- Refrigerate. Can be made several hours before mealtime.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: Lemon or vanilla yogurt makes a nice substitute if pineapple yogurt is hard to find.
—Gretchen Knoll, Canisteo, N.Y .