Fennel-Peach and Watermelon Salad
- Yield 4 servings
This salad is so versatile for lunch or dinner. Serve with pork, chicken, seafood or steak, especially good with grilled salmon.
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 heads fennel, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- Whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and cayenne in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine fennel, peaches and watermelon in a large bowl. Drizzle with orange juice mixture, tossing gently. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Alison Lewis