- Yield: 48 pieces
"We all get together - children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren - and fix a dish. This is my favorite candy to make - it's so easy for Christmas or any day."
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1cup peanut butter chips
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch-square pan with foil.
- Combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until the chips are melted, stirring frequently.
- Add the peanut butter chips and stir until almost melted. Remove from the heat add the vanilla. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate at least 2 hours to set.
- To serve, invert the pan, peel off the foil and cut into small pieces.
Recipe by Loretta Simmons, Summerfield, Fla.