Rotisserie Chicken and Veggie Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2cups shredded rotisserie chicken, pulled apart by hand
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 1/4cup fresh cilantro
- 3tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 2cups cooked corn (from 3 4 ears, or frozen or canned)
- 1pint grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4cups baby spinach, cleaned and dried
Put olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, honey, garlic, lime peel, mustard, salt, cumin, chili garlic sauce and pepper in container of blender; process until well combined.
Put chicken, corn and tomatoes in a large bowl; add dressing and toss. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Distribute spinach equally over 4 plates. Spoon one-fourth of chicken salad on each plate and serve immediately.