Fantastic Scolloped Potatoes
- Yield 4-6 servings
- 6-8 medium peeled and diced 1 1/2" potatoes
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 pints sour cream
- 1/4 pound cut up butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes (optional)
- Boil the potatoes and when done place and spread in a medium to large casserole dish. Combine, simmer, and stir all the ingedients except the corn flakes. When all the cheese is melted pour the sauce over the potatoes, top with additional cheese and corn flakes for crunch. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbling good.
Variations: Add to sauce either 8 oz. popcorn shrimp, 8 oz. diced pepperoni, or diced ham to taste.