Fantastic Scolloped Potatoes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 6-8medium peeled and diced 1 1/2" potatoes
- 1can cream of potato soup
- 1can cream of mushroom soup
- 2pints sour cream
- 1/4pound cut up butter
- 1 1/2cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2cups corn flakes (optional)
- Boil the potatoes and when done place and spread in a medium to large casserole dish. Combine, simmer, and stir all the ingedients except the corn flakes. When all the cheese is melted pour the sauce over the potatoes, top with additional cheese and corn flakes for crunch. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbling good.
Variations: Add to sauce either 8 oz. popcorn shrimp, 8 oz. diced pepperoni, or diced ham to taste.