Fall Pumpkin Pizza
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) ball pizza dough
- 6ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 small roasted pumpkin, in chunks
- 2cups chopped kale
- 1cup roasted tomatoes, or drained, chopped canned tomatoes or sun-dried tomatoes
- 3ounces grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Press out the dough on a pizza pan or baking sheet to a 12-inch circle. Top with sliced fresh mozzarella, pumpkin, kale, tomatoes and grated cheese. Bake 12 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.