Fall Pumpkin Pizza
- Yield 4 servings
An autumnal pizza takes an unexpected turn for the tasty when pizza is added to the list of toppings.
- 1 (8-ounce) ball pizza dough
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 small roasted pumpkin, in chunks
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup roasted tomatoes, or drained, chopped canned tomatoes or sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 ounces grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Press out the dough on a pizza pan or baking sheet to a 12-inch circle. Top with sliced fresh mozzarella, pumpkin, kale, tomatoes and grated cheese. Bake 12 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.