Extra-Special Herbed Garlic Bread
- Yield 16 servings
This bread takes very little effort, but will make every meal special.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) light stick margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the olive oil, margarine, garlic, rosemary, red pepper flakes, if using, parsley, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Brush the mixture over each cut side of the bread. Place the bread, cut side up, on a baking sheet, sprinkle with paprika, and bake for 10 minutes. Slice into 16 pieces.