Endive Salad with Bleu Cheese and Pecans
- 2 bunches endive, leaves separated and rinsed well
- 1 cup candied pecans or peanuts
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- -- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Arrange endive leaves on a serving platter. Top with candied nuts and bleu cheese.
In a small bowl or jar, combine vinegar, oil and mustard. Whisk or shake jar to combine. Season to taste, with salt and black pepper. Drizzle mixture over salad and serve.