Eggs Benedict with Avocado
- Yield 1 servings
Eggs Benedict with turkey and avocado, served on warm English muffins are a great way to start your day.
- 2 large fresh eggs
- 1 -- English muffin, split
- 4 1/2 ounces oven-roasted turkey breast, sliced
- 4 -- avocado slices
- 2 ounces Hollandaise sauce
- -- Sprinkle paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit cup
- 4 1/2 ounces hash-brown potatoes, cooked
- Poach 2 eggs until whites are done.
- Place English muffin halves in a skillet, top with fluffed sliced turkey and heat in melter.
- Add 2 slices avocado to each side, creating a circle.
- Place 1 egg in the center of each avocado circle.
- Top with hollandaise and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Serve on a platter with fruit cup and hot potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of First Watch Restaurants, Inc.