Egg Salad Sandwich
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Sandwich Rolls
- 8 -- eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup mustard (preferably Dijon style)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (about two)
- 4-8 -- bibb lettuce leaves,
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled or 1/4 cup diced ham, optional
- Combine chopped hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Add salt, pepper and chopped green onions. Mix well. Add bacon or ham to mixture if desired.
- Put lettuce on the bottom of King's Hawaiian Sandwich Roll. Add 1/2 cup of egg salad on each roll.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container until serving.
Note: For a lighter dish, consider using light mayonnaise; use center-cut bacon with fat removed.